Shandong Alles Energy Technology Co.,Ltd
TEL:+86 0531 55535866
ADD:Room 1-1-3002, Olympia Plaza West District, Intersection Of Phoenix Road And Long’ao North Road, High-Tech District, Shandong Province, China
(only for for reference )
Control System (optional)
|Chip removal system||Lubricationl system|
Knife Rest (optional)
Heavy Machinery CNC Boring And Milling Machine is the beam fixed and the gantry movable boring and milling machine. Equipped with universal milling head, boring miller can be used to process the milling, boring and drilling process of five-sided and various space directions at one time. Suitable for auto, motorcycle, printing machinery, textile machinery, locomotive and other machinery manufacturing industry parts processing
Main Technical Parameters of The Machine Tool
(1) Main Technical Parameters
Worktable Size (WxL)
Spindle to table distance
Spindle Rotation Speed
Universal milling head A/C axis division
In feeding speed
Fast in feeding speed
Spindle Servo Power
In feeding Servo Power
Max Worktable Weight
1. Battery replacement procedure
(1) Make sure the input power is turned off and the power of the replaced drive unit is turned off.
(2) Pull out the battery plug connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(3) Press the side of the battery with your fingertip, push the battery horizontally and remove it.
(4) The plug of the new battery is connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(5) Install the battery on the drive unit.
2. About delivery time
a. there are more than 200 sets of machine tool are in stock
b. we have own mechanical production line
c. There is a long-term cooperation with the shipping company, can make the goods more quickly and efficiently so that can delivered safely to the designated place as guest.
3.Pneumatic system maintenance
(1) Remove impurities and moisture in the compressed air;
(2) Check the amount of oil supplied by the lubricator in the system;
(3) Maintain the system's tightness;
(4) pay attention to adjust the working pressure;
(5) Clean or replace pneumatic components and filter elements
4. Screw and guide rail maintenance:
(1) Regularly check and adjust the axial clearance of the screw nut to ensure the reverse transmission accuracy and axial stiffness;
(2) Regularly check if the connection between the screw support and the bed is loose and if the support bearing is damaged. If there are any problems above, please tighten loose parts in time and replace the supporting bearings;
(3) Using grease ball screws, clean the old grease on the screw every six months and replace with new grease. Lubricate the ball screw with lubricator and refuel it once before the machine works every day;
(4) Take care to avoid hard dust or chips entering the screw shield and hitting the shield during operation. If the protective device is damaged, replace it in time.